Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Books To Look For

I was browsing around Amazon with a friend yesterday and came across a couple of upcoming Amigurumi books that look promising. Unfortunately I don’t know much more about these than what’s printed on the Amazon listing, but I’ll definitely be checking them out once they’re available.

The first is Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli. The book is 80 pages and is expected to be released by Martingale and Company on February 25, 2008.

Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Robots, Ninjas and More by Christen Haden is the second book. Okay Haden, you had me at zombies, but then you went on to add robots! Awesome. I’m also very excited because I know Haden’s work through her pseudonym, NeedleNoodles which she uses in the online crochet world. I haven’t bought anything there yet, but I’m a frequent browser in her Etsy shop and a big fan of her work. The book has a release date of June 14, 2008 from Quirk Books, is 96 pages and promises over 25 patterns “for zombies, ninjas, Vikings, vampires, aliens, robots, and even Death himself.”

No comments: