Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Turtle Along Anyone?

I've noticed that a few people are stopping at Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins to look at the Tiny Striped Turtle that I posted back in February. A few days after I made that post I noticed that Daniethanas had started a crochet-along for the very same turtle on Craftster.

I've joined the group and thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else was interested. You need to register with Craftster to participate, but registration is free. After that it's pretty simple. Use the pattern I referenced in the link above to make yourself some turtles then post pictures of them, or links where we can see pictures of them, in the Turtle-Along thread. The thread is also the perfect place to ask questions about the pattern, discuss problems you're having with it or creative innovations you've made to it.

Look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: