Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dr. Horrible Ponies! Bonus Cute Thing of the Week!

Remember how I wasn't going to be posting much this week because we're on vacation? Oh well, this one was just too cool to pass up. It's not crochet or knitting, but it's definately a great craft and possibly a little bit like art. (Well, if I had these things in my home I'd be calling them art!) I couldn't find the name of the creator, but these come via Requiemart.com and you can view more pictures and read more about how they were made here in the Dr. Horrible gallery. I've still got a whole bag of My Little Ponies (classic 80's style) stored at my parents' house. Maybe it's time to bring them out for a makeover (insert evil laugh here.)


"Yes, Captain Hammer's here. Hair blowing in the breeze. The day needs my saving expertise."


"It's curtains for you Dr. Horrible, lacy gently wafting curtains."

You kind of have to wonder, don't you? Is this Bad Horse's ultimate plan? To turn everyone into horses. It's worth considering I think...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

These are amazing! Your whole blog is amazing!