Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Guess the Project?

Just for fun I thought I'd put up the pieces of this project before its finished to see if anyone can guess what I'm making. My boyfriend, who is both wise and witty, was able to figure it out with a couple of clues. I say clues, he says obvious hints.

So what can I tell you about this project? It's going to be an afghan, it involves a lot of different coloured hexagons and those sheep are going to be attached to the light green hexagons. It's something geeky and to my knowledge (that is, after checking Craftster, Google images, and a few other crafty sites) it seems that no one else has thought of making this particular item yet.

Any guesses? Feel free to post them in the comments section or use the comments option to ask me more questions about the project if you want a few more hints. I've still got some hexagons to make. Then I need to sit down, sew all the pieces together and put a border around it. All in all, I'm hoping to be finished sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll post the completed afghan and free pattern then. Until then, feel free to post your guesses.

6 comments:

Katie said...

A Settlers of Catan afghan?

jessi said...

My mind keeps going to a Katamari, but I'm pretty sure that's not right. Looks interesting, whatever it is. :)

Unknown said...

I second Katherine's Settlers of Catan guess. :)

TilliEllie said...

The colors sort of remind me of one of Tom Baker's scarves from when he was Doctor Who..
Nice choices.

Deeners said...

OMG! How awesome will that afghan be. I third the Settlers of Catan. And you are writing up the pattern. My family loves this game. I sense someone will get this as a Christmas present.

Kicki said...

I also think it´s Settlers :D
/Kicki